Step-by-step guide on setting up Storebar. Don't worry, it won't take more than 1 minute.
1. Sign in to your Shopify admin. Navigate to Private apps in Apps section.
2. Click on Create a new private app.
3. Enter "Storebar" as Private app name and add "firstname.lastname@example.org” as Emergency developer email.
4. In Admin API section, change permission from “No access" to “Read access” for Analytics. Don’t worry, all metrics are only loaded to app on your computer, we don’t have any access to your store data.
5. Click Save and confirm by clicking I understand, create the app.
6. Click on Storebar app on your Mac menubar and choose Options. Enter generated API Key, password and domain from your Shopify admin (please note that domain can be different from your public Shopify store domain).
That’s it, enjoy the data!
Questions? Feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com